Ordo Malificum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Belgian WoW Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Empty Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Grudgebeard

Grudgebeard

Yep, it saddens me to say so, but Grungie is taking a break from wow as well. It was a good run that lasted over a year. I've met several new people that I enjoyed playing with a lot, and the challenge of actually running a guild was a ton of fun (and work ^^). But all things must eventually come to an end.

I shall now be spending some more time with my other dwarfs, namely those in my warhammer army. I thank you all for the great times we've had together and wish you lots of wow-fun for the future.

I leave guild mastership in the capable hands of Spanks and I'm sure he'll do an equally good or better job than me Wink

Bb all, Grudge signing off.

2Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Empty Re: Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Tibrak

Damned...
That's a great loss in my opinion but all i can wish is that you get even more fun in warhammer ^^
We'll be pleased to see you back.

3Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Empty Re: Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Incy

Incy
Admin

this strikes us deep. And i hope the future of OM will not seize to continue.
I wish you the best of luck with your further adventures.
Faith is in Spanks's hands now.

https://ordomalificum.actieforum.com

4Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Empty Re: Grudgebeard & Lowbeard Retirement Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Grudgebeard

Grudgebeard

Those that wish to keep in touch, you are welcome to add me on facebook. We also have a spot there for those interested in Warhammer Wink

And quiting wow was definetely not an easy decision... I started to lose interest in the game itself for quite some time now, but it was the super group op people that kept me going for another two months. Hope to see you guys in the future, be that in WoW again or in another fantasy format Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum