Ordo Malificum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Belgian WoW Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Empty RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:45 am

Harleaquinn

Harleaquinn

http://www.wowpedia.org/Maloriak

The adds are not immune to CCs. Couldn't we try to kite them around the room, especially when we are close to the green phase and 9 of them are shredding the tank to pieces? It seems to me that this passage is currently too difficult for the healers, at least with our current gear level.

2RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Empty Re: RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 am

Spanks

Spanks

I still wonder about trying to kill a few before the green phase. Maybe not dedicate all dps on them, but seeing as they go real fast with 9 of them (+90% buff) during green phase (+100% dmg), I can't help but think they should be killable when there are less of them, even without the boost.

3RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Empty Re: RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:40 pm

ddzone

Healers are fine imo.
Just took us a while to get the hang of it but if the raid keeps itself up for those 5 sec of massive dmg. (lightwell) i still dont get how the 2 lightwells can survive for 3 min in a fight thats alot of aoe dmg. After the big flame attack everyone should click atleast once.

Healers just have to get a decent rotation down for the aoe dmg. Its about getting a feel for eachother not healing.

We just need to get the beserk thing down (3rd phase) and we are there. Its those flame jets we arnt used to & the tanks need to do their part there. Kiting a boss while keeping agro is hard but its needed Wink

4RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Empty Re: RAID - Blackwing DEscent - Maloriak Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Spanks

Spanks

The biggest problem was the "not interrupting the adds" during the first green phase and once afterwards. If the offtank gets the nine adds too soon, it drains too much mana and cooldowns...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum